We are delighted to announce our stores have reopened.
Please note our new store opening times until further notice:
No.1 Savile Row
Tuesday - Friday: 12-7pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Bath, Chester & Winchester
Thursday - Saturday: 11am-5pm
Thursday - Saturday: 12-6pm
We are strictly following the Government’s Covid-19 guidelines and your comfort and welfare, and that of our staff, are our top priority.
We are operating on an appointment only basis for all departments and will have a maximum store capacity in place. We advise you to book your appointment in advance as walk-ins may be subject to waiting times.
If you wish to book an appointment please contact the appropriate department or click below:
Ready to Wear: email@example.com.
Made to Measure: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entrance only on Savile Row.
• Exit only Vigo Street.
• Temperature check (non-contact) at entrance.
• Sanitisation stations will be available around the store including entrance.
• Face covering must be worn during consultations and fittings (disposable face coverings available in store).
• Shop alone (one other person allowed by prior arrangement only).
• Social distancing at all times as per guidelines.
• Each appointment up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
• Limited handling of garments.
• Fitting rooms will be available.
• Card payments only.
Ready to Wear Department
Our Consultants will assess your requirements first and will then present you with suggestions based on your needs. Unfortunately, we will have to limit the handling of garments and the number of items tried on.
Made to Measure Department
When placing an order in our Made to Measure department we would suggest that where possible you have your initial consultation over the phone or via Zoom.
During fittings we will ask that you wear a face covering and that gloves are worn whilst changing. For the fitting our team will wear a face visor and face covering.
Our fitting rooms will be cleaned between clients and regular cleaning of high traffic areas will take place throughout the day.
Garments will have to be quarantined for 72 hours following your fitting before alterations, and 72 hours again following the alterations, before your fitting. For this reason our alteration timeframe will now be extended to up to 3 weeks.
• The store will be sanitised on a regular basis.
• All staff will be regularly temperature checked.
• All staff will wear a face visor and face covering during consultations/fittings.
• We will at all times comply with the government’s guidelines.
For further information please contact us on our Savile Row email and we will be happy to advise you further.
We look forward to welcoming you back and hope that you will understand that due to the Coronavirus pandemic your experience will not be quite the same as before, it is our top priority to keep you and the team as safe as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.